JOB AIR Technic is a fully approved EASA Part 147 training organisation for aircraft maintenance training under number CZ.147.0016.
JOB AIR TECHNIC OFFERS TYPES TRAINING
You can choose from several types of training.
- Theoretical module exams (modules M1 to M17 for categories B1.1 and B2) including consultations - all in Czech
- Airbus A320 Family type courses (CFM56, IAE V2500) for categories B1+C, B2+C, B1+B2+C
- Airbus A320 Family differential type courses (engine CFM56, IAE V2500, CFM LEAP)
- Boeing B737 NG type courses for categories B1+C, B2+C, B1+B2+C
- GenFam/Refresher/cat. C courses Airbus A320 Family and Boeing B737 NG
- On-the-job training (OJT) Airbus A320 Family and Boeing B737 NG
- Initial training EWIS, FTS, HF - with an explanation in the classroom
- Refresher training EWIS, FTS, HF - online via e-shop
- Basic training Part 145, SMS - with an explanation in the classroom /online
More detailed information about the training offered can be found at jobair.eu.